Individuals seeking to join the club can do so anytime, year around. In order to join, the following steps must be taken:
1. Download and print the application to the right.
2. Check the Club Calendar for the next available orientation safety course, usually held once per month on the second Sunday of the month. New members are required to participate in an orientation safety class before using any club resources. No reservation required - just show up on the date listed.
3. Bring the completed application and a check, cash or credit card to the club during normal business hours to pay your dues, or you can bring the application and payment to the orientation course.
4. Come out and enjoy!!!!
Please make all checks in the full amount payable to: Pathfinder Fish & Game Club
Memberships run on a non-prorated, calendar year. All memberships expire on Dec 31st.
Download & fill out this application to join our club
Returning members have multiple means of renewing their membership at anytime throughout the year. All memberships expire on Dec 31st, of the current year.
Failure to renew your membership will cause the forfeiture of club access until the renewal application is received and processed.
There are two ways to renew your membership each year
1. Download, print & fill out an application, then mail it in to the club.
2. Turn in an application to the clubhouse during normal business hours.
Mail In application (with a signed check) must be sent to:
P.O. Box 194
Fulton, NY 13069
Please make all checks in the full amount payable to: Pathfinder Fish & Game Club. Please allow two weeks for processing of mail-in checks.
Any member who has a lapse of membership for more than 5 years is required to re-attend the Orientation course before your membership is reactivated.
Your ID card is permanent - new cards will not be sent out annually, like in the past.
Download, fill out and return this application to renew your membership
Copyright © 2022 Pathfinder Fish & Game - All Rights Reserved.